Monday, November 23, 2009

Blue to Gray - Sky Timelapse Video

The iPhone is so much fun and there was just another great App released that makes it even more fun. It's called iTimelapse and is developed by Laan Labs. It allows you to easily create cool time lapse videos including music. All the necessary information were already covered in this blog post.

I've made a short time lapse video of the noon sky and uploaded it to Vimeo. It was my first try with the App, but I had a lot of luck, the sky and the drifting clouds looked beautiful and the sky became overcast during the recording.
The time lapse photos were taken through my office window from 12:51 to 2:16 pm on Monday 23rd of November 2009.

Nature is just cool!



I've also uploaded it to YouTube so you can watch it on the iPhone:

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Will try this.

Post a Comment