Thursday, December 23, 2010

Samsung Omnia 7 Video Quality Comparison

I recently got a Samsung Omnia 7 Windows Phone. It's a great device and I really like the screen, the size, the camera and the rest. It's overall a very good handset with nice material and a neat, solid design. I prefer it to the HTC Mozart which I tried for over a month.
I recorded some test videos with the Omnia 7 to see how good the video quality is. Below are 4 videos that were recorded indoor and outdoor at VGA (640 x 480) and HD 720p (1280 x 720) resolution. HD 720p only records at 30 frames per second, which is noticeable when a pan is performed.
I think the quality is good for a mobile device, but see yourself.

Please follow the video link and watch it at the highest available resolution for the best comparison.
By the way, this is how it looks one day before Christmas at a normal German supermarket.

Outdoor - VGA - Watch at 480p



Outdoor - HD 720p - Watch at 720p



Indoor - VGA - Watch at 480p



Indoor - HD 720p - Watch at 720p

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment